Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Last minute holiday shopping is always the best part of the season!!!

I know that I took care of at least a few on my list with iTunes Essentials – Handpicked Holiday Hits

My sis is huge into her ipod & now her dh has one... I love that you can either download a cert or get cards! I also know that our Wal-Mart has them to buy as well...Shop at Wal-Mart

I just wish my Dad was so easy! What do you get the guy who has everything, but needs everything??? I'm thinking clothes... Can't think of anything else he needs & he doesn't want anything.

The kids are done (woohoo) we got the Princess a Disneys Princess Dress up trunk with accessory.(ok, so wigs, dresses, shoes...) and the Prince got a Game Boy Micro Black. He wanted a DS, but he is only 7... I got the micro on Black Friday, so got a great deal on it, maybe in a year or 2 he'll be ready for a DS (or whatever they have then).

DH is impossible, we weren't getting anything. Cuz we need a new printer. But I want a good one, photo, office, scan, fax....I want it all & I don't want to have to spend 2x the cost of the printer to refill the ink.... Guess that's asking too much!

The Epson Stylus Photo R380 Inkjet Printer is one that is high on my list, but then I am just not sure about the ink consumption. I really like & at the same time dislike the separate color cartridges...

Of course a $140 printer is a good printer to me...Considering the last printer I bought was $30 & that was only cuz it came with both ink cartridges ($55 worth of ink..) DUH!!! That was a no brainer, of course I tossed the printer because it took the same ink as my all in one... Ahhh where are those deals now....

No comments: