Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame Nominees...

So in searching for more info on the Van Halen nomination I found a petiton website. Ok so I have no idea where it actually goes (like the people in charge of voting would really listen to us "the little people") but it was fun to read others comments!!! I am wondering if I am alone in the world of liking both Van Halen's.

David was awesome, loved the 1984 album, crank the radio every time "Everybody Wants Some" comes on. Sammy is my favorite, I am a chick! I think he was hotter than David (I was a little young to be into the spandex pants, weird & wacky stuff, I didn't get that until later with Poison & such). I even like the raunchy stuff better with Sammy. "Poundcake" just delivers the message a little more subtly (???) than "Panama."

It doesn't matter which one, as long as it is one or the other. I don't think both worked very well at all, and do true fans even mention the "Gary" period???

Ok, so go ahead & click the link to cast your vote & see what the other die hard fans have to say!

http://www.petitiononline.com/vhrrhof/

No comments: