Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ah December 21st!

So as we come closer to the dreaded day (Christmas Eve) I find myself feeling a little older... Ok, so it's my birthday on the 24th. Ha, still makes me chuckle to know that I ruined the birth parents Christmas, neener neener neener(at least the "mom's" like I know if the "dad" was there...)! (Ok, so I was also adopted)

I thought I was finding it hard to feel festive before the weather reports, now it's darn near impossible! We are most likely going to have a green Christmas. I'm sure we'll get the weather that is in CO right now & there is always hope of a fluke Lake Effect Storm...

So I made paper snowflakes with the kiddos & started browsing amazon for some mood music!

Here is one I wish had samples. Southern Rock Christmas I may have to scour the net to get a listen to this one...

Oh yeah, now this is what I'm talking about!!! We Wish You a Hairy Christmas Gilby Clarke "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus" Danger Danger "Naughty Naughty Christmas", LA Guns "Run Run Rudolph", Warrant "Father Christmas"... So I added it to my wish list!!! Dh will think I'm nuts when he logs in to the account again!

I can't help that I am a contradiction/ polar opposites.... I also added some quilt in a day books & some other sewing books....

And for those who love a good axe...
Merry Axemas, Vol. 2: More Guitars For Christmas Ted Nugent Rocks!!!

And

Merry Axemas Joe Satriani "Silent Night/Holy Night Jam ", Alex Lifeson "The Little Drummer Boy ", Steve Vai "Christmas Time Is Here"

I love surfing the net for good music!!!

No comments: