Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Easy Access...

To your horoscope that is!

I am not really a horoscope person but I often feel that reading past ones & what my personality are "supposed" to be like is a tad freakishly accurate!!! So finding the Starware Horoscope Toolbar was a great thing! It is a cool download for those of you who MUST know what your horoscope is before you start your day. You get one click access to your daily horoscope right from you Internet window. I know how big of a pain it is to get to mine which is somewhere on that page I set up... Now one click & there it is, in all it's freakishly accurate splendor. Letting me know that I am a Capricorn & there is NOTHING I can do about it.

Some cool features are that the toolbar even gives you toolbar search, auto search & related search as well as other regular features found in a toolbar.

I love that it has a built in weather button & areference button that keeps you one click away from an encyclopedia of information.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oh my God, I love your music playlist! These are my absolute favorite songs, lol. How can you tell that we are the same age? lol. Take Care!